Evidence-Backed Benefits of Shilajit
Extremely rich in fulvic and humic acids, plus trace minerals such as magnesium, zinc and potassium, Shilajit resin is a science-backed super-supplement. Some benefits of regularly taking Shilajit capsules include:
- Anti-Ageing: The rich antioxidant content in Shilajit helps slow the oxidation of the cells and decrease the ageing rate.
- Improved heart health: The copper and iron in Shilajit work in unison and play a significant part in transporting oxygen around the body. Plus, potassium balances the adverse effects of too much salt in your diet and can help reduce LDL cholesterol and regulate your heartbeat.
- Decreased stress, depression and anxiety: Often, a low mood can be caused by a mineral deficiency. Zinc, magnesium and potassium are abundant in Shilajit, which helps lower blood pressure, muscle tension and heart rate: a great formula to help relieve stress and anxiety.
- Improved stamina and performance: The USSR military, Olympic, and space teams officially supplemented with shilajit as the iron, copper & nickel content acts as a natural recovery aid, reducing physical weakness and improving stamina. This is because these nutrients help to carry more oxygen in the blood, enhancing energy production. Fulvic Acid and Vitamin B12 are energy-boosting elements that reduce lactic acid and CO2 buildup.
- Bone and joint support: The cuprum, nickel, calcium, manganese, silicon and strontium present in Shilajit resin may help support bones and make joints stronger, relieving arthritis and osteoporosis. Counteract magnesium deficiency, causing chronic inflammation with magnesium-rich Shilajit. Finally, the potassium in pure Shilajit aids in retaining a healthy bone mineral density.